A brand-new vehicle is worth purchasing for multiple reasons. Not just in terms of quality assurance, but for financial reasons as well.
- Build and Price: When ordering a new vehicle, you can pick and choose the trim-levels you want, as well as the features and accessories you want to be included with it. This gives you the freedom to have the exact precise vehicle you want.
- Low financing rates: Despite higher price ranges for most new vehicles, your financing rates typically have little to no interest attached to them!
- Better warranty: Most vehicles have an odometer range for the warranty so purchasing brand-new saves you more money for maintenance because you’re well within range.
- Peace of mind: You’ll never have to worry about quality because you’re purchasing the vehicle brand-new with no previous ownership! It’s just coming straight out of the factory and right into our dealership.
- The latest tech: With technology becoming more sophisticated in newer models, and more safety features becoming standardized by the government, you’ll have the latest and greatest installed.
Pre-owned vehicles are some of the most financially feasible vehicles to purchase. They’re both affordable and just as impressive.
- Thoroughly inspected: You’ll have the same kind of quality assurance with buying a used vehicle just as much as a new one. This is because each used vehicle goes through a 140-point inspection by our highly-skilled service technicians before we sell it on our lot.
- Discontinued models: There’s a great chance that you’ll find a fantastic model discontinued by a manufacturer, so you’ll have the opportunity to find a vehicle that’s truly unique.
- Depreciation: The depreciation of a used vehicle lowers over time, so you can sell the vehicle after a few years without losing a lot of equity over time.
- Certified Programs: Much like our thorough inspections, our certified programs for used Fords ensures everything is maintained and inspected by the manufacturer’s standards and practices.
- Even more savings: Not only would you save more money by buying a used vehicle, but also with registration fees, insurance, repairs and maintenance, customization costs, and more!