Get Approved for Vehicle Financing in Leamington
When it comes to financing or leasing a vehicle let our experts at Lally Southpoint Ford be your guide. We know that a new vehicle is a large purchase and we want you to get the right financial plan to fit your needs. To make your buying experience as simple as possible, we make sure that we can take care of all of your financial needs right on site.
For your convenience, we represent most major banks and credit unions. Some of the institutions we finance through include: Bank of Montreal, Royal Bank, Ford Credit, Windsor Family Credit Union, Libro Financial, General Bank of Canada, Desjardins, Mainstreet Credit Union, TD Canada Trust, Scotiabank and Velvet Financing. So whether you’re from Leamington, Wallaceburg, Tilbury, Blenheim, Ridgetown or the surrounding areas we can usually work with your prefered financial institution.
In the Lally Southpoint Ford Lincoln Finance Center, we are your auto loan and car lease resource. We’re eager to provide financing for your new car, or we can assist in used car financing. Check out our online car loan calculator for an instant car loan rate. Then, proceed to our online finance application.
Qualifying on Your Credit History
All types of credit, from good to bad, can qualify for an auto loan. No credit, no problem! We will work with you to secure a no credit car loan if your situation demands it. Lally Southpoint Ford Lincoln Sales has strong relationships and is committed to finding you the perfect car loan company to suit your car finance needs.
Low interest car loans are available for customers with existing loans. We can help you refinance your car loan or adjust the term of the contract. You’re just a step away from approved car financing!
Why to Not Use Your Line of Credit
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should NOT use your line of credit to pay for a vehicle:
- Floating interest rate that fluctuates with Prime; variable payment. Unknown interest and unknown term.
- Leave line of credit for emergency or investment opportunities.
- Secured lines of credit are secured by your home. Default of payment for any reason allows the bank to take your home. Banks consider a line or credit to be a second mortgage.
- A fixed term car loan with a dealership allows you to pay off loan quicker, trade earlier and save money. A loan is open and payments can be paid additionally and on top of existing payments.
- Terms of repayment are not designed for automotive purchases due to depreciation and the elongated/open ended term of the “loan.” Dealership financing provides fixed payment so it’s easier to budget.
We Specialize in Financing
We at the Lally Southpoint Ford Finance Department specialize in providing the best financing options for your vehicle. We deal with all of the major banks, including Ford Credit and can save you thousands. We want to make financing a vehicle as easy as possible, so contact us or visit us at Lally Southpoint Ford in Leamington.