Get Approved for Vehicle Financing in Leamington
Top five reasons you should not use your line of credit to pay for a vehicle:
- Floating interest rate that fluctuates with Prime; variable payment. Unknown interest and unknown term.
- Line of credit is often best left for emergency or investment opportunities.
- Secured lines of credit are secured by your home. Default of payment for any reason means the bank can claim your home. Banks consider a line or credit to be alike a second mortgage.
- Fixed term with dealership allows you to pay off loan quicker, trade earlier, and hold onto your money. A loan is open and payments can be paid on top of.
- Terms of repayment are not meant for automotive purchases due to depreciation and the elongated/open ended term of the “loan.” Dealership financing provides fixed payment; easier to budget.
We specialize in providing plenty of options for vehicle financing in Leamington for your vehicle. We deal with all of the major banks, including Ford Credit, and can save buyers thousands.