Lally Southpoint Ford Gas N Go is the ultimate service package for you and your car. With Gas N Go you and your vehicle receive the VIP treatment; all you have to do is put GAS in your vehicle, and GO. You’re buying peace of mind when you purchase or lease a quality Ford product from Lally Southpoint Ford Sales.
You want your ownership to be satisfying and pleasurable – and so do we! That’s why we provide Genuine Ford Parts & Service. To add to your peace of mind and help protect your investment beyond your New Vehicle Basic Warranty, you’ll be travelling well with the exclusive Gas N Go Plan – prepaid maintenance for the road ahead.
Confidence For The Road
- Lally Southpoint Gas N Go Plans cover all required scheduled maintenance for Ford and Lincoln vehicles, as outlined in the vehicle’s Customer Information Guide or Owner’s Guide (Typically 6 months, or 8,000km; whichever comes first)
- Gas N Go Plans are available for every new Ford vehicle purchased and may be purchased after the fact within the first year or 20,000km
- All maintenance and wear item replacements are made with Ford approved parts
- Lally Southpoint Gas N Go includes coverage for 8 wear items, as required, due to failure caused by normal wear (Brake pads and linings, brake rotors, clutch disc, engine belts, hoses and hose clamps, shock absorbers, spark plugs, wipers blades and light bulbs-excluding LED lamps)
Why a Gas N Go Plan?
- You want to help ensure that your vehicle is maintained properly
- You want to help protect yourself against the rising costs of maintenance services
- You’d like to help maximize the resale or lease-end value of your vehicle
- You want your vehicle to be serviced by Ford factory-trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
- You’ll spend only pennies per day!
Gas N Go Plans are backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited and are specifically designed to meet the maintenance requirements for Ford and Lincoln vehicles. Gas N Go plans are honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer in Canada and the United States.