Our Exclusive Gas ‘n Go Program
Confidence for the Road
- Our Gas ‘n Go Plans cover all required scheduled maintenance for Ford and Lincoln vehicles, as outlined in the vehicle’s Customer Information Guide or Owner’s Guide (Typically 6 months or 8,000km; whichever is first)
- Gas ‘n Go Plans are available for every new Ford vehicle purchased and can be purchased after the sale within the first year or 20,000km
- All maintenance and wear item replacements are completed with Ford-approved parts
- Gas ‘n Go includes coverage for 8 wear items, as required, due to failure caused by normal use (Brake pads and linings, brake rotors, clutch disc, engine belts, hoses and hose clamps, shock absorbers, spark plugs, wiper blades, and light bulbs–excluding LED lamps)
Our dealer will pick up and deliver your vehicle with our valet service for free as part of our exclusive Gas ‘n Go program. We’ll even leave you with a car as we take care of yours!
Why Our Gas ‘n Go Plan?
- You want to ensure your vehicle is maintained the right way
- You want to help protect yourself against any rising costs of maintenance services
- You’d like to help maximize the resale or lease-end value of the vehicle you drive
- You want your vehicle to be serviced by Ford factory-trained Technicians and with Ford-approved parts
- You’ll spend merely pennies per day!
Backed by Ford
Most importantly, Gas ‘n Go Plans are backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada and are specifically designed for the maintenance requirements for Ford and Lincoln vehicles. Gas ‘n Go plans are recognized at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer in Canada and the United States.
If you sell the vehicle, remaining coverage can be transferred to any new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle! If you trade your vehicle in on a new Ford from our dealership, you can apply the remaining balance of the Gas ‘n Go as a credit towards the maintenance plan on your next vehicle. Gas ‘n Go is also included in your finance contract in most cases.
Select the Coverage Best for You
With Gas ‘n Go, there is a variety of duration and distance plans available, and they’re based on your driving habits and vehicle’s needs. Coverage begins at the time of the plan purchase and expires upon reaching your selected duration or distance travelled limitation; whichever occurs first. Should the maximum number of service visits be reached prior to the expiration of the selected plan, the 8 wear items will still be covered for the selected plan’s coverage period. While maintenance service can be completed at any time during the plan coverage, Ford Motor Company of Canada recommends that the scheduled maintenance, as outlined in your vehicle’s applicable guide, be adhered to.
A driver’s driving habits will determine the optimum maintenance intervals for their vehicle. Gas ‘n Go provides an array of plans to suit your vehicle’s recommended maintenance intervals and requirements, including Gas ‘n Go Plans designed for vehicles with unusual operating conditions. For more details on specifics, please contact us and ask about Ford vehicle servicing in Leamington and the Gas ‘n Go Plan.
Gas ‘n Go – Diesel Vehicles
Ford Power Stroke Diesel vehicle owners are also able to benefit from the added convenience and peace of mind of a prepaid maintenance plan! Gas ‘n Go covers all required scheduled maintenance specifically for Ford diesel vehicles, as outlined in the vehicle’s Owner’s Guide Diesel Supplement, including the fill up or top off of diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) when it occurs during an eligible maintenance scheduled service.